So my baby isn't really much of a baby anymore. Although I will always call her my baby. Shelby will be TWO this Sunday. I can't hardly believe it. Almost 2 years ago today I went into labor and it shocked the heck out of me. I had NO signs or symptoms of going into labor, never had braxton hicks or pains and she was always fairly high. She decided to come 7 days early! Much to our suprise, and luckily considering she weighed 8lbs 3oz.! Which also shocked us and my doctor!
walk down memory lane!

This was my last belly photo I took

In the hospital, look at that dark hair!

This is her first birthday party, about this time last year, look at how much hair she DIDN"T have!
It is amazing to look back through her pictures and see just how much she has changed. When you live it everyday, day in and day out, you quickly forget and you tend not to notice exactly how much they are changing, they change so much and so fast.

And this is Shelby TODAY!
Maybe I will do a blog on her different milestone from the time she was born till now. That will have to be another time.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!
1 comment:
test
Post a Comment