Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shelby

Here are a few pictures and a small video of Shelby. Pictures of the house will come tonight, I was up until 10:30 downloading pictures and videos that I have neglected forever!

First here is a short video of Shelby playing BY HERSELF. I say this because after the devil possessed my child for nearly the entire day on Saturday, she was really good on Sunday and even played by herself in her room several times, which she usually doesn't do, she wants to be with us usually. Notice she has recieved my anal retentivness gene! When she plays she will line things up and set things out nice and neat! Wonder where she gets that from?!?!?!

(She isn't anything like me, no, not at all!!!)

(wiped out on the couch)

hanging out with daddy

I was trying to get her to smile and this was her CHEESE

This would be a cute picture if she didn't look so sad! She wasn't sad, this was just the expression I got!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh, she's so cute, Mindy.