Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter this past Sunday. Very busy but fun. We started the morning off with the Easter Bunny thing at home, then church, then to MawMaw and PawPaw's where they hid eggs for Shelby outside and had a basket for her, then to my families for dinner and another egg hunt and the home where we were all wiped out! Then Grammy brought over her easter basket Monday night. Shelby really got into the whole egg hunt and Easter bunny thing. She loved it.
Dying Easter eggs at MawMaw's
Look CANDY!
Hunting for eggs!

2 comments:

Candi said...

Looks like she had a blast! I was still too scared to dye eggs this year because of the mess, lol...maybe next year. :)

Colby Kids said...

I didn't dye eggs either because I was afraid of the mess too! lol You're brave Mindy.