Welcome to our BLOG. I have decided to start doing a blog instead of the babysite. So check in here often to visit and see what we are up to!
We have started on our new house. Monday they started digging the hole for our basement. Tuesday they had the hole inspected and Tuesday afternoon they started and finished the footings for the basement and garage! Once they start framing I will post some pictures. We are having the Amish do framing, siding, windows, roofing, the beam under the house and the exterior doors. He said it will take them about 2 weeks! Very exciting!
Shelby is starting to say a couple of words. She is saying bye, bye (more like buh buh) more and more. She told Mike bye, bye this morning when we left and was yelling at everyone bye, bye after Auntie Kimberly's shower. She is also saying ball. So she is getting the B sound down! She can say a lot of different letter sounds but just hasn't put them together with words yet. I can now get her hair up in pig tails also! Small pig tails but they are pig tails none the less. Funny story, the other night we were at Grammy and Grandpa's and Shelby was looking and Mike and I's wedding pictures and would point to us and babble. Mom was trying to get her to say, mama and dada when she pointed at us and they were going round and round about it for several minutes and finally Shelby turned around really fast and looked right in mom's face and said MAMAMAMAMAMA! Like okay, happy now, I said it so shut up! lol We are still working on the potty. Still pretty sporadic. Shelby is also blowing kisses now, which is really funny. She will smack herself in the face and then smack her lips together!
Here is a bathtub picture! I LOVE IT, this is one of those I will show your boyfriend one day pictures

Here is a picture from Valentine's Day

We are anxiously awaiting Spring so we can get outside. Like I am sure most of you are also!
1 comment:
That story is so funny! She is such a little doll. Glad you are blogging now!
Post a Comment