We hope that everyone had a good Easter! Would have been nice if the weather would have cooperated but not much you can do about that! I think this was the weirdest Easter I have seen weather wise. It was freezing cold and it SNOWED! No accumalation, thank goodness, but it was so odd, just out of nowhere it would start snowing, huge flakes, and then stop and it was sun shining!
Martha and I took Shelby to her church's Easter egg hunt on Good Friday, once we showed her what she was supposed to do she was a pro! She loved it. Then Saturday we wen to the Bethel's pancake breakfast with the easter bunny, lets just say this, Shelby and the Easter bunny are NOT friends! She was absolutely terrifie of him! Then Sunday we went to church and to mamarene's for dinner.

Getting ready to start the Easter Egg Hunt!

Here are a few extra's of Shelby

This is usually what Shelby's hair looks like when she wakes up!

Yes that is underwear on my child's head, I couldn't resist this photo op! Silly girl!

YES that is Kimberly and Shelby in the playplace at McDonald's! lol
Ok now the house! We have WALLS! We are so excited and anxious to see what our house is really going to look like, now it is starting to looking smaller!

This is in the basement looking up at the floor joists

And this is what it looks like today (Tuesdsay night)!
No comments:
Post a Comment