Okay, everybody whose knows Mike pretty much agree's that Shelby's is a spitting image of her father! I have heard a million times since she was born, "oh my she looks just like her daddy"! yes i know thank yoU! I have been told recently she is starting to look more like me, although she will probably always strongly resemble her father. I love it when people who don't know Mike or have never seen him, they see Shelby and say how much she looks like me, then they see Mike and are like Oh, okay, yep she looks just like her dad! We are always asked where her blonde hair comes from, Mike and myself both were toe heads. My hair is a dirty blonde now and Mike's is almost black. Just about everyone in my family were blondes (almost white hair) as children as well. So I thought I would scan in some pictures of Mike and myself when we were about Shelby's age, check it out! ALmost scary!
+of+20080326133312286_0001.jpg)
This is Mike
+of+20080326133312286_0001.jpg)
Mike again
+of+20080326133312286_0001.jpg)
And Me (wasn't I such a cute kid!) Shelby makes this face A LOT
1 comment:
Gosh that's crazy how much she looks like Mike! Fun pictures Mindy :)
Post a Comment