Tuesday, September 30, 2008

House

Here are a few pictures of the house, they aren't the greatest, but you get the picture. There are still some things to be done, finish the kitchen cabinet knobs, kitchen backplash, I already put together my curio cabinet after I took the pictures, just a few little things here and there.
This is our bedroom, the green leads into our closets (his and hers, love it and the master bath, there is a pocket door there too)

Office, still needs some work

Shelby's bath

This was moving day, it was hot and we were really tired!

Aren't the cabinets beautiful! My grandpa made them and the coutnertops

4 comments:

Candi said...

Love love love the kitchen!! I'm glad you all are finally moved in!

Shannon said...

Very nice Mindy! I bet you are just thrilled...yay finally!

Joy said...

Mindy, I am jealous of your beautiful home!!

Shelly said...

Looks great Mindy! Your grandpa did a FAB job on those cabinets :)