Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"I like it"

Shelby has recently been saying "I like it" or "I don't like it" a lot lately. She likes to sit down at the table and without even thinking or taking a single bite, look at her food and say "I don't like it". Nice try there girl! Then she will preceed to eat every bite. She likes to try and see what she can get away with. She seen a commercial for the Tinkerbell movie on Disney the other day and pointed to the TV and said "I LIKE IT". So we watched Tinkerbell on Monday and I don't think she has sat that still in front of the TV for that long, ever! I atually got something completely accomplished while she was awake! This morning we were watching our favorite, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Pete was on and she pointed to the TV and said "Pete" and I said, yep that is Pete, and she said "I don't like it"! Goofy girl. We are not doing any speech therapy this summer since she goes to the school now for therapy. She is getting her tonsils shaved on June 17th. I am anxious to see if we see any change in her. If she actually does have sleep apnea then we might see a positive change in her moods. She has also started hitting again when she is mad. She had quit doing this for a long time and now has started again. She has quite the little temper and we are trying to curb it. We pulled out all of her old baby toys and she helped me go through them all. She did grab onto one and refuses to give it up now! I told her that that was sissy's and she said "no, mine"! Uh oh! lol

No comments: