Wednesday, June 10, 2009
The belly expansion!
I am 31 weeks preggo now! Under 2 months to go. My ob doctor told me that my belly looks small but I am measuring 2 weeks ahead. Go figure. Not sure how that happens, but ok. The baby's room is getting painted tomorrow and then hopefully this weekend we can get the furniture assembled and start getting things put away and organized! We have just about everything we "need". We still have to buy a mattress and a changing pad. I started washing all of Shelby's old cloths last weekend so that is done and out of the way. I am starting to get really anxious to be off of work for 3 months. I am excited and ready. Other than that I feel great! I am getting over some major allergy stuff but I think lots of people are right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lookin' good!
Post a Comment