Thursday, October 30, 2008

On the move

They moved our old house a couple of weeks ago, I wish I could have been there to watch it but Mike took lots of pictures for me to see. I think it made him a little sad, but happy that they dump wouldn't tear it down. And the couple that bought it is just thrilled to death to have it! So that is a good thing. They put it on a full basement and plan on redoing some of the rooms. I can't wait to see what they do to it. They said it stood up really well to the move and only had a couple of really small cracks around a couple of the doors. So I was impressed! going out onto the street
just starting down Hill Rd.
Going down Hill Rd.
Power company had lots of lines to move

No comments: